Learn to draw manga blog

Saturday 25 June 2011

I'll be posting previews of my new tutorials ...

If you've taken a look at my site www.learn-to-draw-manga.com then I'm sure you'd like to be updated on the new tutorials I post once in a while? Well I'ma be posting em here so keep in touch with the new posts so you can plow through the new tutorial as soon as ya can. ^,^

My latest tutorial has been on How to draw the male torso and the front view of male arms. Click on the links below to take you to them. I've also given you a slight preview on how the tutorials start off ... because I'm friendly like that ;D

How to draw manga male arms front view:

www.learn-to-draw-manga.com/learn-to-draw-manga-front-arm.html



"To start off with the arm you need to take in account the shapes that I have used above. Imagine the circles as the joints and the rest as the different parts of the arm. First, practice drawing the image above and try to get the lengths and sizes of the shapes correct. Once you have a drawing very similar to the one above move on to the next step."

How to draw the male torso:

www.learn-to-draw-manga.com/learn-to-draw-manga-male-torso.html 




"Just like with Learn to draw manga - How to draw male arms front view I’m going to start this tutorial off with a shape you can work around. Practice copying this shape and you can also vary aspects of it such as the width of it or the length depending on the character you’re drawing."

No comments:

Post a Comment